Bathroom Remodeling and Renovation
No room in the home has come as far as bathrooms in the last 100 years. From the previously modern marvel of indoor plumbing we're now presented with endless bathing options such as: european wetrooms, body sprays, electronic faucets, water and air jetted tubs, walk-in tubs and other accessible tubs for aging in place , steam showers and computer controlled bathing experiences to name just a few.
Even for a "simple" hall bath remodel there are so many choices in ventilation, tiling methods and moisture management that are critical to your new bathroom's continued beauty and durability.
When you select us to remodel your bathroom you're guaranteeing yourself a well designed and beautifully crafted bath and a service experience that is second to none. We have the expertise to perform any type of bathroom project from a simple half bath remodel through a master bathroom renovation involving new floor plans and structural changes.
Here are some examples of products we commonly use to build better bathrooms:
Roxul ComfortBatt and Roxul Safe'n'Sound mineral wool thermal and sound insulation batts offer several advantages to fiberglass batts.
Finger-Jointed Studs, made from short sections of 2x4 cutoffs they offer an efficient use of lumber and straighter framing for flatter walls.
Georgia Pacific DensArmor Plus, a strong and moisture resistant fiberglass faced gypsum product that replaces mold-prone drywall.
Bath Exhaust fans from Panasonic, Broan or NuTone: we do our homework on every project to install the quietest possible fan that fits your bathroom's ventilation requirements and ceiling joist depth restrictions.
Timer switches on all ventilation fans so you can set it and forget it without wasting electricity.
Advantech Flooring, when we need to replace your subfloor we replace it with the sublfoor panel that has the best moisture resistance and superior strength and stiffness so support flawless flooring installations.
Laticrete Epoxy Grout, one of the single best grout solutions available for a mold resistant, stain-proof, and highly durable grout installation with superior color consistency.
Laticrete premium thinsets, Hydroban waterproofing and antifracture membrane, and other Laticrete tile setting products insures a leader in the tile setting materials industry that stands behind their setting materials is standing behind your tile installation.
Here are some examples of some luxury upgrades we often install:
Fantech remote fan ventilation systems, you can barely hear them when they're on.
Amba electric towel warmers, there's nothing like a toasty towel when stepping out of the shower.
Dreamline shower doors, a uniquely styled rolling frameless heavy glass shower door.
Step WarmFloor radiant electric in-floor room heating systems and NuHeat electric floor warming systems.
Benefits of having us remodel your bathroom:
Bathroom Specialists: In depth understanding of moisture management in the wettest room in your home. Familiarity with the endless variety of bath and plumbing fixtures available to help you make the best choices for how you want your bath to function.
Tile Experts: True expertise in complex tile installations to produce custom showers and other bathroom tile installations that are beautiful, functional, easier to clean, crack and leak free, and control moisture properly to avoid mold and mildew problems.
Client Focused Service: we're dedicated to your hapiness with not only your beautiful new bath, but the process that brings it into being.
Designed for Life: A functional design that considers all the details ahead of time leaving you with a great space instead of regrets.
Not Just Beautiful, Durable: Superior craftsmanship goes beyond picture perfect trim details and flawless tile installations. Our bathroom projects are built with the best materials and methods backed up by a 5 year workmanship warranty.
We are capable of providing you with full design services including: floor plans approved by a highly experienced and licensed structural engineer, and fixture and finish selections by trained interior designers.
We're also happy to tailor the design process to your needs. If you prefer: be your own interior designer and employ our experience to help you navigate the endless choices involved in a bathroom project.
If you have a designer or architect you plan to work with we have a great track record of simultaneously satisfying our clients and their chosen design professionals.
Step by Step:
- Contact us by phone, email or our webform and we'll discuss what you're looking to accomplish and in what time frame you're looking to accomplish it.
- We'll come visit you at your home so we can discuss specific issues with your current space and take preliminary measurements.
- Usually on a follow up visit we'll present you with either a written project proposal (a ready to sign contract for less complex projects), or an estimate range and a proposal to begin a Design and/or Cost Analysis process (for more complex projects).
- We'll begin to flesh out your design with specific fixture and finish selections by bringing design selections to you or accompanying you to showrooms depending on your preferences in the design process. We elminate confusion and redundant showroom visits with out unique approach to pricing finishes and fixtures. We simply pass on our (often discounted) cost directly to you so there is no confusion during showroom visits about meeting budget constraints, saving you time and money! This also gives you the flexibility to purchase fixtures yourslef if you're out and about and you see something you can't live without, or catch a fantastic sale.
- At whatever point you're most comfortable (during the design process or after a full design and complete down to the penny cost) we'll present you with a detailed project proposal including estimated start and completion dates to begin the construction process.